The Republic of Belarus (Belarus) is located in the Eastern part of Europe. In the West it borders on Poland, in the North - West - Lithuania, in the North - Latvia, in the North - East and East - Russia, in the South - Ukraine. The capital of Belarus is the city of Minsk, which is the biggest political, economic, scientific and cultural centre of the country. The population of Minsk is 1.729 million people.
To know more about Belarus visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus
Why Study In Belarus
• Belarus universities have the lowest tuition fee in the world; hence students can easily afford the cost of education
• Entry procedures are simple and straightforward. VISA guarantee!!
• International students are welcomed & treated well and the Belarusian’s are responsive to their needs.
• Student life is a mixture of lectures, tutorials and seminars plus individual work in laboratories and libraries.
• Meet more than 200 Sri Lankan students and over 1000 foreign students from various countries
• A European education -Belarusian Universities are recognised internationally for the depth and quality of their courses. The Education qualification is globally accepted as an indication of a high level of competence in a broad range of fields – from science to business, foreign language training to arts and from legal studies to medicine.
• Visit European countries for the summer vacation for part-time jobs. It is very easy to obtain visa for students
AT PATHE OSPD we believe in one window operation, we are fully-equipped with latest technology and our staff is well-trained to take care of your needs. PATHE OSPD is appointed by various colleges as their official Representative to provide quality service to students in terms of Admission and Visa guidance.
We make sure an utmost care is given to each and every student to make sure that the admission and the visa are secured.
PATHE Academy has an office with a full time officer incharge located in Belarus with 24 hour hotline facility to look after all the students. Our organisation takes its responsibilities for student welfare very seriously. Every student is made to feel that, if needed, he or she can always turn to a member of our staff for help and guidance regarding their academic difficulties. Parents of the student may be assured, that our Student’ officer will keep a friendly but unobtrusive eye on the student’s general welfare-not by obvious interference in social matters outside the college curriculum but by offering mature advise when it is felt to be desirable and in exceptional circumstances, even by alerting the parent or guardian if there are any problems.
However the official obligation of PATHE ends up one week after the university admission procedure is completed and accommodation place is fixed. Admission procedure includes:
a) Signing the contract and the payment of the first installment to the university
b) Handing over the passport for the student visa registration
c) Completion of the medical checkup procedure
d) Fixing up the student card and the approval to participate in classes
e) Orientation programme within the university and introduction of the dean and the foreign students department staff to the student
VITESBK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (VSMU)
VITESBK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (VSMU) – An Affordable Quality European education The University is recognized by the WHO and medical councils all over the world. Recognized by Sri Lanka Medical Council since 1988 (Ref: List of Medical college recognized by SLMC & the booklet of VGMU) http://www.vgmu.vitebsk.by/eng/index.html